Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 7: Unfinished Business

Pn. Foziah gave us the time to complete Module 1. There are still lots of incomplete tutorials. That's my unfinished business. I don't know whether I'm just a slow learner or I'm being really meticulous about the module that I want to have each step of the tutorial right. I found that some of the steps in the tutorials really confusing that I took a long time to get it done. This really irked me as some steps were completely unnecessary and some were completely fabricated.



They were pretty time consuming but I'd gained a lot from the tutorials. Frankly speaking, technology is not my cup of tea so there were so many things that I didn't know. After doing the tutorials, I began to learn and master many computer and internet skills that I never thought I'd know. To put it in simple words, I learned a lot from this module.

Maybe it has nothing to do with my lack of organization or prioritizing skills. So I am so, so grateful that Pn. Foziah let us do our module in class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment